When not in use for TAFE SA business, private companies and other government departments can hire the use of some TAFE SA video conferencing rooms. Please call TLC to confirm the availability of a specific site for an external booking.
| TAFE SA ||Free |
| SA Government ||$195.50/hr |
| External ||$230/hr |
Minimum booking time is one hour, ¼hr thereafter (Australian Central Time - S.A. Time).
Information needed for an external booking
- Time of conference
- Support person at the other end
- Connectivity – ISDN (Speed – 128k-384k?) or IP (has to be Public IP) call?
- Which party will be making the call
- Company/organisation name
- ABN number
- Name and address where to send invoice
TLC use standards based video conferencing so unfortunately you cannot connect to a TLC video conference using a non-standard based system such as Skype. If you wish to connect to a TLC video conference from your own computer it is possible to do this by downloading Cisco Jabber Video application.
Phone: (08) 8207 8446