Regency International Centre's Hospitality program provides education from leading industry professionals and excellent facilities to ensure success for its graduates. We also combine the very best in theoretical knowledge with sound practical experience.
Accredited Courses, from Certificate to Degree Level, cover all aspects of hospitality management from the operational skills of the hospitality industry such as food and beverage service, cocktail making, hygiene procedures, cuisine and wine knowledge to leading and managing people, stock ordering, finance and business development.
Hospitality training facilities include:
- Training restaurants
- Four hundred-seat function room
- Private dining room
- Training bars
- Fully equipped training kitchens
- Production kitchens
- Demonstration kitchens with a combined capacity of 200
- State of the art wine appreciation rooms
- Coffee academy with espresso machines
- Gaming room with current TAB and Gaming machines
- Dedicated computer suites
- Latest computerised booking/ordering systems in restaurant/bars.
The Hospitality program's commitment to excellence provides the education and training to prepare its student for work in restaurants, cafes, bars/bistros and hotel management anywhere in the world.