Fixed Classes (Electronics and Communications)
Semester 2, Term 3 2016 enrolment
- Term 3 classes start on Monday 25 July, make sure you are enrolled before they start
- Timetables are available below, and were sent to your TAFE SA email address
- Check your results online at myTAFESA (if you failed subjects, book a counselling session)
- Enrol online at myTAFESA-help available for first time users
- Counselling sessions are available on Wednesday 22 June (9:30am – 6:30pm)– book now by calling 8348 4328
- Apprentices and trainees:no need to enrol, you will receive a call soon. However, if you want to attend counselling please contact us
- International students: no need to enrol, you will receive your timetable soon. You may also be invited to attend counselling or if you want to attend please contact us
Do I need a counselling session?
If you fall into one or more of the below categories, please book now for a counselling session by calling 8348 4328:
- I am a part-time student (day or night),and not sure what to enrol in or whether I am enrolled in Term 3 or not
- I failed or withdrew from one or more subjects in Semester 1, Term 2, 2016
- I deferred my study in Semester 1, Term 2, 2016
- I want to continue my study but my course finished inSemester 1, Term 2, 2016(i.e. I need a new study plan)
- I am not sure what to enrol into
- I don't really understand the timetables
- I want to reduce/increase my study load
- I really want to talk to someone about my study and options
Term 4 2016 classes start on Monday 17 October.
Note: the holiday break is only two weeks long.
Flexible Delivery Classes (Computer Systems Engineering)
Flexible Delivery Lab Opening Times:
Will be advised soon