Information Technology Networking provides the skills and knowledge to design, plan, administer and manage ICT networks from home and small office to enterprise wide network infrastructure. Students will learn the latest technologies using up to date hardware, software and facilities.
This program provides a high level ICT technical base with the ability to specialise in a number of areas including Windows and Linux server operating systems, voice, wireless (Aruba), network infrastructure, virtualisation technologies (VMware) and sustainability.
TAFE SA is a Cisco Networking Academy and Microsoft IT Academy which provides industry certification training in Cisco and Microsoft courses, and provide visualization applications through the VMware Academic program.
TAFE SA offers accredited Courses, from Certificate to Advanced Diploma Level, covering all aspects of networking and administration.
Job prospects for this qualification include Systems Administrators, ICT Security and ICT Support Technicians.
Systems Administrators and ICT Security plan, develop, maintain, manage and administer organisations' operating systems,security policies and procedures to ensure optimal system integrity, security, backup, reliability and performance.
ICT Support Technicians provide support for the deployment and maintenance of ICT infrastructure, web technology, and resolution of technical problems.
This program will provide the following career opportunities for graduates:
- Improve your employment prospects in the Information Technology and Communications (ICT) industry.
- Linked to Internationally recognised Vendor Certifications.
- Respond to industry developments in cloud based computing and networking technologies.
- Have your skills recognised by South Australia’s leading provider of IT training.
- Be recognised by peers for your up-to-date skills.
- Work throughout Australia with nationally recognised qualifications.
Further information on career opportunities and job prospects refer to: Systems Administrators and ICT Security and ICT Support Technicians.
The following University Pathways are available on completion of this program:
|Flinders University||Bachelor of Business
Bachelor of Information Technology
Bachelor of Arts