Sometimes it’s hard to commit to studying when work and life can be a juggle. Have you worked hard and not yet formalised your skills into qualifications or you would like to update an old qualification? Many staff have acquired a range of skills throughout their workplace that could be recognised as a completed unit in a qualification or towards a whole qualification. Have you acquired skills in your current workplace or from a previous workplace and would like to formalise these skills? For example if you have recently planned a promotion, researched market segments, written a marketing plan or proposal, reviewed promotional analytics, prepared and presented marketing or advertising proposals to clients, then you need to talk with us about formalising your skills.
The Tafe SA Marketing, Advertising and Sales workgroup would like to help you recognise your skills and help you achieve your study goals. By having your skills formally recognised you could be on the way to achieving either of these qualifications.
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Marketing
- Certificate IV in Marketing
- Advanced Diploma of Advertising
- Diploma of Advertising
- Certificate IV in Advertising
- Certificate IV in Sales
Why should I formalise my work skills?
- Improve your employability skills in a competitive market place, provide you new career opportunities or a pay rise!
- It is a more affordable option to have your skills recognised through the “Recognition of Prior Learning Process” (RPL Process)
- It will accelerate your study and open up options for future study at University
- The RPL process can have you quickly finish units towards your qualification/s and or recognise your skills for a whole qualification if applicable.
- Any other units of study required can be completed online at your convenience or come into class at the Adelaide campus.
Contact us today if you want to keep your skills current and relevant.
Phone: 82078302 and ask for a marketing lecturer
Marketing, Advertising and Sales Team at Tafe SA Adelaide City Campus